News Flash

Something i wanted to share

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  k4ronos 4 months ago.

• Author

PashaBiceps_
    Participant

I recorded a demo of me playing the infamous map aimbotz and with uploaded it to youtube with shitty editing.
    Here’s the result:

Luc1fer
    Participant

Great 🙂 You started practicing on Aimbotz map. Sync Guided me to train on this map. And it’s too much helpful.
    I suggest you to buy steam ASAP and start posting video to your steam account, after buying steam U can post Ur plays and screenshots in competitive matches as well which is more interesting to watch.

Lastly Nice Video and Good Luck 👍

Anonymous

If I can give you one tip with editing, don’t use too many fookin effects. Try some really basic trasitions (like fade to black) and add some other type of music that actually fits the game and style (you can use NCS). Also make the video ratio to 16:9 1920x1080p. You can also try and go more in depth and try some slow-motion and some other trasitions, but you will need to learn how to do them from YouTube or somewhere else.

If you want to try Sony Vegas 15 (i personally use it) here’s a link to a video that will teach you how to install it:

PashaBiceps_
    Participant

@luc1fer : Thanks bro. sync is actually the best in-game leader and yup still trying to convince my parents to allow the purchase. Infact i have made a pact that if in my 1st semester my CGPA > 8 then i will be allowed to get my hands on it. 🙂

@Vuple: Thank you sir. I have tried using sony vegas before but found it little too complicated so shifted to filmora. And yes i will keep these points in mind if i post another video.

Anonymous

Just so you know, you can also try using Adobe CC Premiere. The only reason I don’t use it is because of the rendering options (they are too complicated) and Sony Vegas isn’t.

RuSu
    Participant

😀

• This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by  RuSu.

Nume Fara
    Participant

PashaBiceps_
    Participant

Here is a new one :D. Pls provide tips to get better.

k4ronos
    Participant

i haven’t seen that aim before gud luck zeal for the future mate

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar